Saturday, March 24, 2007
Getting started...
I have always loved reading and, as a kind of extension of that--a love of story and a love of words--I have also always loved writing. Unfortunately, I have also always had all kinds of hangups associated with actually calling myself a writer or publicly sharing what I write. But now I am attempting to shove all those to the side and just write, whether it's "good enough" (whatever that means) or not. This blog is a place for me to post and share some of that writing as well as to post and share writings from others that inspire, move, or amuse me. I hope whoever is reading what is on this site experiences some of that as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All writers feel the same way. You write therefore you are a writer. Thanks for sharing your writing with us.
Post a Comment